Rand McNally is a GPS providing company that helps the users in numerous ways and it also provides complete assistance in the work of the users such as traveling to places and visiting sites that you have never explored. It offers numerous devices for the use of people and while TND 720 is one of the devices used by people these days.
There are times when the device of the users does not respond to the features and the best way to eradicate these problems is to perform Rand McNally TND 720 Update. There are numerous ways through which a user can perform the activity and get proper results a user must perform the activity with the steps we have listed below.
By keeping the device updated, it would be glitch free and it will have the latest info about the maps and routes which keep on coming on a daily basis. To help the users we have written this updated guide from the user perspective and have tried to incorporate every aspect to reduce the stress of the users.
Things required before performing Updates
- You must have a USB cable or interface cable which is provided with the Device
- You must also haveRand McNally Dock Software
- You require at least 8GB Micro SD Card or memory card
- At last, you need a little time for the update to finish
Once you have gathered these resources, you will be ready to Update Rand McNally TND 720. To perform the activity, you must follow the steps listed below.
Steps to Update Rand McNally TND 720
- In the start of the process, you need to connect the device via the USB port to a PC, laptop computer that has a working internet connection.
- You need to ensure that the computer should have Rand McNally Dock installed.
- Now, you must connect one end of the USB cable to the USB slot provided at the rear end of the device and another end of the USB Cable to your computer system.
- As the device connects, the Dock will open up automatically.
- In case, it does not open up automatically, click the Dock Software icon and open it.
- Now, look at the right side you will see some details about Rand McNally TND you are using
- As you find it, you must look at the top left-hand side of the Dock, you will see a green icon labeled ‘Updates Available’.
- Remember that this is the option used to install updates to the gadget software
- Here is the part where you need to have the 8GB Micro SD card. You must keep it ready as the device may not have enough memory to download the updates and thus additional memory would be provided by this memory card.
- Now, you need to insert the card in the slot provided on the rear side of the device and then press the updates button to begin the download of the update software package.
- As the download completes, you need to hit the update button to begin the update process.
- Once the update is over you must remove the memory card, detach the USB cable and restart your device.
So, these are the steps that would help you in performing the Rand McNally TND 720 Update with ease and once you are done with them, you can attach your device in your vehicle and start traveling wherever you want. In case, you face some difficulty then you must visit our website and get complete solutions.