Rand McNally is an established and dynamic company which is indulged in providing the best services such as software, hardware, mapping, navigation, and travel content to facilitate its users. Rand McNally is highlighted in some of the most trusted brands which have transformed the business and personal travel by connecting with vehicle technology and providing ease to the work of the people. It is basically leverage to the fast pacing fleet management due which Rand McNally has also received an award for commercial navigation.
The headquarters of Rand McNally is located in Skokie, Illinois, United States. It is a humongous brand in the market that helps the users in finding their desired location without any kind of hassle. To keep the devices of Rand McNally working and accurate, it is necessary that the users must Update Rand McNally GPS on a regular basis. It is also suggested for the users to perform this activity properly so that they can utilize all the features of the device with ease.
There are times when users face issues in the process of Rand McNally GPS Update and users don’t find a way out in such situations and get stuck in a problem. It is suggested that the users must get help for such situations to decrease their stress for solutions of such issues. Whenever you get trapped in updating the GPS then in that situation you may visit our website where you will be guided by steps to step information to decrease the problem in your Rand McNally device. To help the users in the process, here are some of the real-time steps that you can follow to get rid of the updating issue in a limited time. All the steps are very convenient for the users as it makes them complete the task without any kind of hindrance.
Steps to update Rand McNally GPS
- To start with the process, you have to connect the GPS using the supplied USB cable which will be provided with the device.
- Now, you must check the connected GPS properly on the display.
- Once you are sure that it is connected it will open Rand McNally dock on your system and that depends on the speed of your system.
- After that when the initialization is over, you can see the Rand McNally main menu.
- Now, you will see the icon if your GPS is up-to-date.
- Check on the screen and you will also see the icon on display if the monthly update is available.
- From that option, you can also see the map update if it is available.
- Once you are done and if you move next you will see updating your device option so that you can download the update.
- As the process completes, you are ready to download hit start download.
- You need to have some patience after the completion of downloads and you will see a message on the display.
- In case the download is failed and you receive an error message or you have connection issues then you must retry the download.
- After that, when the download is done you have to hit the transfer icon.
- Now, Rand McNally will transfer all your updates to your respective device and wait for some time.
- You must hit the back button to get to the main menu entitled your GPS is up-to-date.
- As the process is completed, you must disconnect the GPS device from your system and your system will reboot.
So, these are some of the steps that would help you in the process of Rand McNally GPS Update. All the steps are effective and they provide complete solutions for the issues. While using the device, if you face some kind of issue then you must visit our website.